What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) from our forms
- Information on our server logs from your browser that is necessary for the site to operate.
- With your consent or another appropriate legal basis, we may collect or request additional information.
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you:
- Request further information or contact us about our products and services
- Register online to gain access to our research
- Complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our activities
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Improve the experience of using this website
- Provide more information or engage in a sales engagement
- With consent email you with updates to the website or information we think you will find interesting
- With consent provide your details to clearly stated partner third party so they can provide more information about their products and services
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in.
- Audience Insight – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us